Squatter Game Promotions Refund & Returns Policy
Relax, your Squatter Game purchase is covered under the Squatter Game Promotions return policy and Australian Law.
Change of mind
It's okay to change your mind about your SQUATTER purchase. Your satisfaction is important to us. We will refund or replace any Squatter purchase within 60 days. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your original receipt (or other proof of purchase). This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or damaged after delivery. All products must be returned in their original condition. While we reserve the right to pass on all postage and insurance costs to the buyer, at our discretion we may provide you with a pre-paid postage label.
Your satisfaction is important to us. Please email us at email@example.com and provide your original receipt (or other proof of purchase) if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase so we can arrange the return of the product.
Australian Consumer Law
The Australian Consumer Law (brought into effect 1st January 2011) gives consumers a comprehensive set of rights for any goods or services purchased. These are called Consumer Guarantees, which means goods must be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose they were designed for. Goods of acceptable quality will be:
- Fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied;
- Acceptable in appearance and finish;
- Free from defects;
- Safe and durable.
- The goods are significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model shown to the customer;
- The goods are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time;
- A reasonable customer would not have bought the goods had they known there was a fault/defect; or
- The goods are unsafe.
If goods or services fail to meet a guarantee, the consumer is entitled to a remedy in an attempt to right the fault (providing the goods were not used in an 'abnormal manner'). Should your goods fail to be of an acceptable quality due to a major failure you are entitled to a refund or replacement. A major failure is defined as:
- If the failure is not major, you are also entitled to a repair or replacement within a reasonable time frame or a refund if a repair or replacement is not feasible.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What is “acceptable proof of purchase”?
The best proof of purchase is a receipt. At Squatter, we strongly advise you to keep your receipt in a safe place. Bank statements and credit card statements are also generally accepted providing the retail cost of the product can be proven.